First Call for Paper flyer (PDF 30KB).
International workshop on the fabrication and application of microstructured optical devices will taking place at Raiosha Building, Hiyoshi Campus, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan on February 27-28, 2014. This workshop is intended to provide multidiscipline interaction between precise machining, microstructured optical devices (i.e. microcavities), laser processing, optofluidics, and biomedical applications
- Precision machining for optics and micro fluidics applications.
- Ultrahigh-Q crystalline microcavities, whispering gallery mode cavities, photonic crystal nanocavities, and their applications.
- Nano- and Microstructures for biomedical applications.
- Laser processing and related topics.
- Keio University (Keio University's Program for the Advancement of Next Generation Research Projects)
-The Laser Society of Japan
-KARC (Keio Advanced Research Centers)
Takasumi Tanabe (Associate Professor, Keio University, Japan)
Yasuhiro Kakinuma (Associate Professor, Keio University, Japan)
Mitsuhiro Terakawa (Assistant Professor, Keio University, Japan)