Takasumi Tanabe, Ph.D.
- He was born in Japan, on 3. June 1976. He received his B.S. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from Keio University, Yokohama, Japan, in March 2000, and his M.S. and Ph.D. in Integrated Design Engineering from the same institution in September 2001 and March 2004, respectively.
He was a research associate of the 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE) program in optical and electronics device technology for access network in Keio University from November 2002 to March 2004, and received a Certificate for Distinguished Activity for Research Assistant at Keio Information, Electronics and Electrical Engineering Field COE. On April 2004 he joined NTT Basic Research Laboratories, NTT Corporation, in Atsugi, Japan. On April 2010 he moved to Electronics and Electrical Engineering in Keio University where he is currently a professor. He received Scientific American 50 Award in 2007, and The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education,Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, The Young Scientists’ Prize, in 2010.
Dr. Tanabe is a member of the Optical Society, IEEE Photonics Society, the Japan Society of Applied Physics, the Laser Society of Japan, and the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers. He is currently serving as an Associate Editor for AIP Advances (APS) and Scientific Reports (NPG). He is also serving as a conference committee member in various conferences including the program chair for CLEO S&I in 2020, sub-committee chair of S&I 7 in CLEO:2018/2019, committee in LEOS, ALPS, APLS, ICO-24, ICNN, WOMBAT, LSJ, and JSAP.
Satoki KAWANISHI (Project Professor)
- office : 23-120 | tel: +81-45-566-1730 (ext. 42222)
Principal investigator PhD candidate Graduate students Undergraduate students Visitors Alumni
Kaoru ONODERA (Secretary)
- I will be at office a day per week (mainly Friday).
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (only in Japanese please)
- Office: 24-210A | Tel / Fax : 045-566-1730 ( ext. 42285 )