- Shun Fujii, “Dispersion engineering of high-Q optical microresonators for frequency comb generation,” Jul. 2020.
- Nurul Ashikin Binti Daud, “Photolithographically fabricated photonic crystal nanocavity as modulator and receiver,” Feb. 2019.
- Ryo Suzuki, “Investigation into the effects of optical nonlinearities on microresonator frequency combs,” Feb. 2019.
- Tomohiro Tetsumoto, “Tailoring optical resonances in photonic crystals with an optical nanofiber,” Feb. 2018
- Takumi Kato, “Nonlinear optical processes with a silica toroid microcavity for optical frequency comb generation,” Mar. 2017.
- Wataru Yoshiki, “Dynamic control of ultra-high Q silica toroid optical microcavities,” Feb. 2017.
Master theses that are written in English
- 2020: Light frequency detection in a chirped photonic crystal waveguide spectrometer using deep learning
- 2018: Design of a whispering-gallery-mode microlaser modelocked by carbon nanotubes as saturable absorber
- 2017: Study on nonlinear optical effects and mode coupling in high-Q optical microcavities
- 2016: Photonic crystal devices fabricated with photolithography
- 2013: Study on an optical switch in a silica toroid microcavity using Kerr effect
- 2013: Whispering gallery mode microcavities fabricated by crystal growth
Journals Presentations Dissertations Awards